this has been in my head all day and that’s ok
What does this mean?
- No more always online requirement
- The console no longer has to check in every 24 hours
- All game discs will work on Xbox One as they do on Xbox 360
- An Internet connection is only required when initially setting up the console
- All downloaded games will function the same when online or offline
- No additional restrictions on trading games or loaning discs
- Region locks have been dropped
No matter how you look at this, at least they looked at the consumer base and said, “Oh they do not like this shit at all.” Whether you think they’re incompetant because they had to drop everything, overreacting, etc, it doesn’t matter. Either way Xbox One is 499USD and PS4 is 399.
Already made my mind with the PS4 considering how they’ve stated the hardware on Xbox One would be underclocked to prevent hardware failures.
additionally people aren’t going to forget that these features were going to be in there originally and this is something that microsoft clearly wants to push in the future.
Going back on it now while it makes a more viable console isn’t redeeming them imo
a vampire and a piece of gum argue a lot
A rebellious pseudo-god runs around wrecking shit with his loyal lieutenant who has an obsession with rings.
a rapping dorky white teen meets a genocidal fish alien
a blonde man who has a yelling fetish and a twink-y brunette boy with a really weird obsession for pasta
one fuck up w/ a duality fetish that dies a lot and one fuck up that is genetically mutated with anger/trust issues that loves too much for his own good
A fashionable gray alien vampire from another dimension and an analytical lesbian novelist with a tentacle fetish and a drinking problem
a self deprecating boy from the future with a sword fetish and a girl who takes too much shit and bakes a lot
an emotional guy who yells a lot and takes everything seriously and another yelling boy with corn hair
a crazy immortal douchebag mad scientist and a fat robot do science together
a girl who eats donuts and a wrestler working out together
a total nerd desperate to be cool WHO COULD NEVER BE WHITE and a really gross stoner alien
a really really tall catlike robot and his friend, the incredibly short cannibalistic arson guy do mean things to people on the Planet Where Everyone Kills A Lot
- you are not required to respect your father
- do not tell people they have to respect their fathers
- stop telling people to respect all fathers today
- you are not obligated to respect your father
- stop telling people they are
- just because someone is a father does not mean they are a good parent
- respect people for being people, not for being parents
Day 926 - 13 June 2013
“YOU’VE GOT THAT WRONG”
Persona summon crossover! ..I got lazy with the rest I’ll update it if I ever feel like making everyone else;;;;
Ah- ah- my head canon…. (>///<)
So far this is what I have been exposed to from E3 that I am truly excited about. I guess it was more than a blessing I got a 3DS for christmas :)
- Super Smash Bros for WiiU AND the 3DS w/ my new BFF Wii FIt Trainer (also they got Mega Man and a sociopathic Villager)
- Pokemon X&Y w/ a new type that is super effective against le Dragon type and a new bonding function for the player and their pokemon where they can be petted/fed snacks/and high five!
- Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds-just excited that its for the 3DS and I can really get into it
- Kingdom Hearts III~it’s finally here (tears up)